Information for State, Tribal, and Territorial Partners
The Health Partner Ordering Portal (HPOP) is an ordering portal for requesting and ordering COVID-19 therapeutic products provided at no cost by the Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. HPOP is used to order Evusheld, Lagevrio (molnupiravir), bebtelovimab, and Paxlovid and will be the ordering portal for any future therapeutic products allocated by HHS/ASPR.
As of January 24, 2022, allocations of bamlanivimab/etesevimab and REGEN-COV have been paused following FDA’s revised EUA’s for both products limiting their use due to the prevalence of the omicron variant. Distribution of sotrovimab was paused on April 5, 2022 due to the product’s lack of effectiveness against the Omicron BA.2 variant.
HPOP onboarding is mandatory for all jurisdictional partners (also known as Central Partners). Please work with your area’s
ASPR Regional Emergency Coordinator to complete the onboarding process.
Each jurisdiction must have at least one administrator to manage the partner and their providers.
User Roles: Partners, Central Partners, Providers, and Contacts
partner and central partner are the same entity. HPOP is designed around the concept of a central partner managing their providers. A partner is a:
- Jurisdiction - e.g. Florida, California, Guam, District of Columbia
- Federal Retail Pharmacy Therapeutics Partners (FRPTP) - e.g. CVS, Walgreens, Publix, Albertsons
- Federal Entity - e.g. Department of Defense, Department of State, Indian Health Service
provider is the individual site of care that receives therapeutic products (e.g., CVS store 123, doctor’s office, hospital). Providers are managed and onboarded by the partner.
contact is the individual HPOP user (e.g., Mr. John Doe, Ms. Jane Smith). Primary contacts are managed by the partner. Other contacts can be added by the provider itself, provided the partner does not disable the feature.
Contact emails must be sent to an individual. You must not use generic or group emails.
The Tiberius platform integrates data sources from federal agencies, jurisdictions, and FRPTPs to create a comprehensive common operating picture for COVID-19 therapeutics planning, distribution, and administration.
Each jurisdiction must have at least one user with Tiberius access.
Contact your ASPR Regional Emergency Coordinator to request an account.
HPOP is for ordering and reporting of inventory/ utilization while Tiberius is used as the analytics platform to view the data collected in HPOP.
Day 1 Activities for Partners:
- Complete account activation process.
- Review your current list of providers for the following:
- Are providers active? If not, please activate them.
- Are providers properly categorized as “monoclonal special” (for Evusheld) or
- “Antiviral” (for Lagevrio and Paxlovid)? If not, categorize them. This is critical for ordering. Any address that is not categorized will NOT show up on the ordering screen.
- Do all providers have a state and/or federal pin? If not, add a state pin. This is required as an identifier for the provider record.
- Do all categorized providers have a primary contact loaded? If not, you must add a primary contact to that provider to allow them to log in.
- Add any missing provider addresses. Review the provider list to ensure the address is actually “missing” before a new one is entered.
Day 1 Activities for Providers:
- Complete account activation process.
- Verify the address.
- Verify the business hours.
- Enter the license number and expiration date (Ex. BOP, medical license, etc.).
Reporting On-Hand Inventory and Utilization Data
Providers will be able to enter inventory and utilization data into HPOP. Providers are asked to report numbers daily and should only report the quantities since their last report (not cumulative). Providers will only be required to report regarding Evusheld, Lagevrio, and Paxlovid products in HPOP. Bamlanivimab/etesevimab, REGEN-COV, and sotrovimab will continue to be reported in TeleTracking or National Healthcare Safety Network. The remaining therapeutics should be reported in HPOP.
Help Desk and Support
CARS Help Desk should be the first stop for all issues related to HPOP Therapeutics:
CARS Help Desk will escalate issues to the HPOP Therapeutics Help Desk.
For other issues or inquiries see:
- Password resets - use the “I forgot my password…” link on the sign-in screen.
- General therapeutic program questions - COVID19.
- Tiberius access or account questions -
- OptumServe -
representatives are available for Tiberius user support and questions.