TPOXX (Tecovirimat) Operational Planning Guide — Information for Providing Therapeutics for Persons with Mpox
Jurisdictions should determine which sites will receive therapeutic product, incorporating the considerations listed below.
- For pre-positioned oral TPOXX:
- Jurisdictions may designate sites as required.
- Ordering locations must be registered in HPOP.
- Jurisdictions should log transfers from one location to another in HPOP.
- The recipient should coordinate with staff familiar with handling and storing temperature-controlled pharmaceuticals.
- When applicable, the recipient must open shipping containers immediately and follow the enclosed instructions to stop temp-tale and validate sustained shipping temperature range for IV TPOXX.
- When applicable, temp-tale information/picture must be sent back to
- When applicable, SNS will evaluate the temp-tale picture (for deviations) and give the go-ahead by email that the product is usable.
- When applicable, immediately return the shipping container/s and the temp-tale/s to SNS using the provided shipping label.
- If there are any issues or concerns with the received product, please notify